This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail – primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3″ x 3″, Pkg./2
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2″ x 3″
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 – Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 – Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2″
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 – Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 – Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 – Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- Size:7.5 x 1.5 x 5.3
- Group Size:N/A
- Trip Duration:Multiple Days
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog’s paws and body.
- Triangular Bandage
Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
- Cohesive Elastic Bandage
Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn’t stick to fur.
There are no reviews yet.