Add this wilderness first aid kit to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment for a portable first aid kit you can count on.
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4″
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Pencil
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.)
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
Cutes & Scrapes
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
First Aid Manual
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – Patient Assessment Form
Stop Bleeding Fast
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
Wound Care / Blister
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4″ x 4″
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3″x 4″
- 1 – Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2″ x 10 Yards
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
- Size:7.5″ x 5.5″ x 3.5″
- Weight:15.4 oz
- Group Size:1 – 4 People
- Trip Duration:1 – 4 Days
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Trauma Supplies
Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad. Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings.
- Find It Fast Design
Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
- Backcountry Wound Care
Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, EMT shears, and more hospital-quality supplies.
- Easy Care™ Organization System
Provide fast and effective care in emergencies. The first aid kit’s first aid supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to confidently administer first aid.
- Blister & Insect Protection
Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps.