This high-quality map covers the North Half of the Bob Marshall Wilderness in Montana.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant plastic
- Topographic / shaded relief
- Forested and non-forested areas
- GPS verified trail locations and mileages
- River mileages for South/Middle Fork Flathead River
- UTM and Lat/Long grids
- 1:85,000 scale
- Contour interval: 100 feet
- North Half of Bob Marshall Wilderness
- Great Bear Wilderness
- Jewel Basin Hiking Area $ Swam Crest
- Badger Two-Medicine Area
There are no reviews yet.