This high-quality map covers Southern Half of the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness in Montana.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant plastic
- Topographic / shaded relief
- Forested and non-forested areas
- GPS verified trail locations and mileages
- UTM and Lat/Long grids
- 1:80,000 scale
- Contour interval: 100 feet
- River mileages on the Bitterroot and Selway Rivers
- South Half of the Selway-Bitteroot Wilderness
- Magruder Corridor Road
- Montana’s Bitterroot Valley: Lost Horse to East/West Fork Bitterroot Jct.
- Selway River: Paradise Put-in to Race Creek Takeout
- West Fork Bitterroot Area
- Blue Joint Area
There are no reviews yet.